Nicholas Patterson Perpetual Fund respects the privacy of all visitors to our website. Please review the following Privacy Statement to understand what information is being collected and how it will be used. Nicholas Patterson Perpetual Fund will NOT make information collected available to any outside parties. All information gathered will be obtained only through your knowledge and consent.
In the following privacy statement, "we", "us" and "our" will refer to Nicholas Patterson Perpetual Fund. "You" and "your" will refer to you as a user and visitor to PattersonFund.foundation.
What Do We Collect?
Our website uses forms that grant and scholarship applicants can use to apply for grants and scholarships. From these forms, we collect the following information:
- Students contact information (like email addresses, phone numbers and postal addresses), demographic information, financial information and student transcripts.
How Secure is the Information We Collect?
We make every effort to follow industry standard security measures to prevent the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. All information collected by us is accessible only by authorized persons.
How Do We Use This Information?
- Contact Information: When you begin the application process with us, you will need to provide specific information for contact reasons. This information will be used only by us and will not be available to any outside persons. Contacts via email you can expect to receive from us include information required in order to complete your application, notice of any new requirements , and responses to any queries you send to us. Your email address is used when you email us with questions or comments. We will use your email address only to reply via email. NO third parties will acquire your email address, NO other mail will be sent unless follow-up is expected.
- IP addresses: We do not track the IP addresses of our website visitors. We have no means of associating Contact Information that you submit via "Contact" forms with the IP address of your computer.
- Linked Sites: This site contains links to external websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of these websites.
- Linking to Our Site: You may create a link to our website; however making a link with any alteration of our website's contents is restricted. You may NOT reproduce or reformat the files, pages, images, information and/or materials from this site, unless express written permission has been obtained from us in advance. Under NO circumstance shall any direct links to images be made. You will immediately remove any links to our site if, for any purpose, we request that you do so.
Your use of our website www.pattersonfund.foundation constitutes your agreement with this privacy statement.
If you do not agree to this policy then you may not not use this website.
We reserve the right to change this policy at any time by posting changes on this page. Your continued use of www.pattersonfund.foundation will signify your acceptance of those changes.
If you have any questions regarding this Privacy Statement, please contact us:
Nicholas Patterson Fund
P.O. Box 192
465 Grant Street
Buffalo, NY 14213-0192